Thursday, April 30, 2009

Shabby Art Books

I want to show you 2 art journal that I made. The first book, 5.8"x5.8 shabby chic style JOURNAL/ SKETCH/ NOTEBOOK. I created a crepe paper flowers and used some vintage & new laces and trims on the cover.
Inside: hidden pockets, envelopes, pull out tags, reproduction ephemera, vintage and new pretty papers, music sheets and much more. I have create plenty of open spaces for you to fill in the blanks on this altered art book.
The book covers are made with chipboards and held together with 2 binder rings. This is an unique keepsake or a great gift for Mother's Day.


















The second book, 5"x6"altered art Journal. I put a crochet and layers flowers with beautiful jewel pin and used a laces and trims on the cover.
Inside: hidden pockets, envelopes, pull out tags, reproduction ephemera, vintage and new pretty papers, music sheets, ledger papers, blank pages and much more.
Thanks so much for looking!!